"What Am Who I ?" More of my original music

I've been going through my arhives and found a bunch of old half-finished song fragments I never completed. Thought I'd start working with them again and relase my third ablum of original music.

Here's the tracks as they stand currently.

"What Am Who I?"

rough working tracks from an
album in progress


Princess

Listen


Melsong

Listen


Blurb

Listen


Hearts

Listen


Pink Blues

Listen


The Beat

Listen


Drizzle

Listen


Church Key

Listen


Sleuth

Listen


Van G

Listen


Bop

Listen


Flip Flop

Listen


Gazpacho Missionary Band

Listen


Henry 8

Listen


Test 1

Listen


Test 2

Listen


Majesty

Listen


Melsong (alt)

Listen


Skipper (Vocals Only)

Listen


Midtown

Listen


Old Movie

Listen


Ramblin

Listen


Roto

Listen


Sam Spade

Listen


Shanty 2

Listen


Squirrel Jam

Listen


West Wind

Listen

Whirlwind

Listen

As I continue to work with these tracks and come up with complete polished and finished versions or alternate mix versions I'll post them here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tannin Sensitivity (Sensitivity to Tannins)

The War Between Creativity and Structure