Email I just sent to my extended family

In going through boxes in preparation for moving (as soon as funds permit), I've been discovering boxes of old family papers including one with a lot of things saved by my mom.

Box included one of her spiral notebooks from high school, scraps of napkins and paper plates with quickly scrawled notes about something clever someone in the family "just said", correspondence, artwork and so on.

She's been gone 21 years now, so it was a real pleasure to "have a conversation" with my mom again - feeling the nature of her personality in her own words which I had never read before.

Just thought I'd share this pleasant endeavor with y'all.,

Hope you all had a happy Easter and will have a splendid week ahead.

Melanie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tannin Sensitivity (Sensitivity to Tannins)

The War Between Creativity and Structure