Tarnished Karma Recording Session 1 1970s

Tarnished Karma is my stage name for the music I compose.

This may be the very first tape ever recorded of Tarnished Karma's original music back in high school days. It is one of a series of tapes of garage recording sessions containing demos, melody lines, hooks, and riffs that were documented for further development in future studio sessions. No one has heard them in almost exactly fifty years, including me! I found the cassettes in a box of old items last week, transferred this first one to digital and threw it onto a video. Its a bit scratchy, but hey - what a find! I'll publish more as I get them transferred to digital. Enjoy!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tannin Sensitivity (Sensitivity to Tannins)

The War Between Creativity and Structure